Nuoriso- ja luontomatkailukeskus Oivanki avanto

Study abroad

Abroad, you can go to study independently or through various programs. The options are many. You can be exchange student if you study in the 9th grade high school or vocational school. During the summer, a week or a couple of lengths language courses for all ages, including children under 18 years of age. If you attend a vocational school or college, you can ask your educational institution student exchange places. Abroad, you can perform either part of the degree, or in some cases, entire degree.